Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Iggy's NLHE Blogger tourney

Wow Iggy's blogger NLHE on Pacific was fun, even though I busted out early.

The hand that I really remember was the 2nd hand played.

KK. in the BB
Everyone folds, except the SB. I forget the exact details, of who raied, but I'm all in at the turn. SB has KK as well, and we split the pot.
My net gain -0-. Sigh. At least it was free money, since Pacific had put $25 into my bank just to start playing cash games.

I ended up losing a few hands, down to T100, then went on a small rush back to T450 or so, before losing. Finished 22nd I think, out of 30.
Really enjoyed watching the rest of the action, trying to figure out who had what kind of hand.

I have a few thoughts about Pacific, even though I have a limited base to compare them to (Empire)

I really wish you could show your hand in the tourny, especially for the friendly events.

I like the %SF data on the tables. it really helps to pick a loose table. I made $8 playing 0.10 / 0.20 in 30 minutes. 40BB. They will literally have 4 or 5 call to the river, and have highcard jack win. It's amazing. Any kind of starting hand wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home